AcuGentle Natural Health Care for Chronic Pain, and other Ailments
Call Today for Additional Information or to Schedule an Appointment
Hello, my name is Al Thieme. I’m a Portland acupuncturist providing acupuncture and natural health care for pain, injuries, and many other medical ailments to the communities of Portland, Beaverton, and St. Helens, Oregon. The specialized and tranquil acupuncture treatments address your specific, individual needs.
Welcome to my web site! Here you can find helpful information on Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, also known as Alternative Medicine or a branch of Natural Medicine. We offer holistic medicine including: Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Diet and Nutrition and Therapeutic Massage. Specializing in pain, injury, Auto & workers accidents, fertility, pediatrics, stress and emotional disorders.
You can quickly learn how to benefit from this natural and effective treatment through the information here on our website.
Why should I try acupuncture?
Acupuncture works biomedically. Research has shown it stimulates endorphin pain relief and increasing blood circulation to injured areas.
- Americans make an estimated 15 million visits to acupuncturists each year.
- In Oregon, acupuncturists are licensed and supervised by the same medical board that licenses Medical Doctors, the Oregon Medical Board.
- The National Institute of Health has approved acupuncture for certain treatments.
Thank You For Visiting The Portland Acupuncture Website
I want to thank you for visiting my Portland Acupuncture website.
Your initial exam includes:
A relaxed consultation with me
- An individual health and injury history
- An explanation of the biomedical and pain-relieving effects of acupuncture
- Discussion of diagnosis and recommended treatments
If you have any questions send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me at 503-481-0283.
I’ll be happy to answer your questions and discuss your concerns.
Al Thieme, LAc, MAOM, MSEE
Board Certified and Licensed Portland Acupuncturist
East Asian Medicine Practitioner (WA)